Friday, March 17, 2017

Thinking about blogging again...



You know, it has been so long since I was able to sit down and blog on a daily basis. Or at least on a couple of times a week basis. Moving to Honduras, I got out of practice of writing. For awhile I was writing blogs in a notebook, but then by the time I got to the states to put those blogs on here, it just didn't seem as funny, or as important anymore, so they never went up, and the hand written part went to the trash. And then it became a "Why bother, if I am not even going to post it." type of thing.

However, as most of you know, I am back in the states. And have been for 17 months now. My life has a crap ton going on, as well as almost nothing going on, all at the same time. So I thought, what better time than now to add blogging back to my life, lol.

The blog is no longer about following my husband to Honduras, well, because I'm back lol. It will be my daily life, dealing with the US immigration, trying to get him here, and just things of that nature. For those of you who don't know, I am pretty much an open book - and I say what I mean and feel. So you never know what I may even post on here.

2 comments:

PapillionMom said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you're back and contemplating blogging.
Did the kids return to the US with you? Any more info on getting hubby here?

Stacey

Jennifer said...

I am just now seeing your comment. I am so sorry! I would've answered long before now. The kids are with me, hubby is not yet. This October will be 10 years that he has been out of the country so we can now file for a hardship waiver. It will be at least another couple of years.

Im so glad that I came on to blogger today, to write an outline on an upcoming blog so I dont forget, lol.