Monday, May 10, 2010

hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go...

Well, I have landed back in the good ol US of A. I've actually been back 10 days, and am trying to adjust back to this lifestyle. Actually I don't want to adjust, I just want to work and pay what we owe and go home.

I have some blog posts that I am working on, but I need to get to a computer to upload the pictures and stuff. I still haven't figured out how to do it with my cell. I am also working at one job, waiting for a start date at a second, and looking for a 3rd part time job, so blogs have to be squeezed into there as well.

Things are going ok, other than being homesick, and heartsick. Homesick because there is nothing like beong in your own home with your own stuff and your own rules. Heartsick, well thats just cuz I miss my kids and Lale. I am buying my ticket home soon though, so I will have my light at the end of the tunnel. Hurry up December, lol.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

I follow your blog and I will say a prayer for you.. I think that you are a strong and brave woman and I wish you all the luck in the world. I am in Colorado but if there is ever anything that you need please e-mail me! Good luck!

Heather said...

I want to say welcome back but I know how hard it is to be here. I am in PA next week but i doubt you will have any free time. Thinking of you!!!
-h

Olancho Bound Gringa said...

I hope your time here flies!

Lynette said...

Glad you arrived safely. Make the best of it and before you know it, it'll be December.

Anonymous said...

Jen-Keep your head up. Working 3 jobs is HARD! I wish you alot of luck so you can get back with your family soon.
Cynthia-You should allow anonymous comments on your blog. I wanted to say hi because I'm in Denver too.
Squeeze

chicadedios25 said...

Three jobs - you are superwoman! Good luck to you with your endevour to save money. Glad that Lale is safe and alive.

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you are able to be here and help your family in this way, but it does sadden me that it is at such a sacrifice to your family also. God Bless! And I will pray for you! Don't kill yourself working three jobs! I can't even imagine!
Natalie