Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Andee

In one of my previous posts - I talked about a blogger friend of mine, Andee, who lives in Mexico. I put a link up to her blog to show off her beautiful pictures.

Well I found out today by reading La Gringa's blog, that Andee has passed away. According to what La Gringa has posted, it seems she passed away from possibly a stroke.

Andee always would send me encouragine emails, and talk to me and give me lots of support. One of her favorite things to say to me was Just go to Honduras now. Don't worry about anything else, just follow your heart and go. She will be missed.

4 comments:

Damama T said...

I'm sorry for the loss. It's always a shame when a voice of calm, reason, and encouragement is taken out of this world.

3LittleFlowers said...

OMG!! Im really sorry my friend!!! I have always wondered how will I find out if one of my online friends dies.... At least you got to find out and are being able to pray for her!!
I will be thinking about her!
(((((((HUGS))))))))

Andrea said...

I am so sorry for your loss of a good friend. I never know what to say....big (((((HUGS)))))).

Karen said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. But Yeah for being able to leave sooner! Maybe you can reconnect with other friends quickly.