Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tag - I'm it.

Its 1:45 in the morning on November 1st, and what am I doing? Answering a Tag. I should be asleep since I have to get up in a few hours get 6 kids dressed and out the door as well as myself so that I can be dropped off at the hospital by 7:30AM. I don't usually get up until 7:10AM.

My plan was to go to bed early. Or at least earlier than usual - which usual has been around 3:30AM. But no - I just finished folding and put away 6 loads of laundry, packed, then repacked my suitcase 3 times. Scrubbed my bathroom shower, and toilet and sink. Re-organized my closet, picked out outfits for everyone to wear tomorrow - no wait - today. So I figured, why not answer a tag now, instead of when I get home from the hospital. so here it goes...

Karen tagged me and it seems I have to share 7 random things about me. So here we go.

  1. I have a weird sense of humor - and the later at night it gets the weirder it gets, and the more funny everything else gets. I have been known to call Denny's in Canada as well as Mexico (sometimes on three-way) at odd hours of the night to ask them questions about IHOP, then when I hang up, laugh hysterically for a couple of minutes. (when I call them on three-way I would let them talk to eachother. One in spanish, one in french) I haven't done that though since 2003. But still.
  2. I hate socks, and I hate shoes. If it were up to me, I would go barefoot everywhere. As it is, I try to wear my flip-flops 24/7. Yes even in the winter. Shorts too.
  3. I love TiVo. I don't know how I survived before I ever had a TiVo. I love my TiVo so much - and the ability to pause, rewind, and fast forward that I have a hard time watching regular tv where there is no TiVo.
  4. I don't know if I am done with 7 kids. I do know I am done for now. I want a break from being pregnant, but really 7 kids doesn't seem like to many.
  5. My dream vehicle is a ford crew cab F-350 dually. A BIG truck. Although I have seen a F-450 that looks even more awesome, I have never seen it in person to make any comment on it.
  6. I need a 12 passenger van at the least, but I don't want to switch to one because it is just to big to drive.
  7. It bothers me sometimes that none of my kids have curly hair, and all of their fathers (man that sounds bad) had super curly hair, so you would think at least ONE of them would have some curls, but nope they all have straight hair. Only Mickey has a bit of curl at the ends of her hair. But it is barely there curls.
  8. And as a bonus - last year a friend of my husbands came to stay with us for a couple of months, and that man irritates the living daylights out of me. He still does. I made my husband kick him out, which he did gladly, and everytime I see him, hear his name etc. etc. I get irrationaly irritated with him, LOL. My nickname for him is HFH - Houseguest From Hell. He doesn't know why I call him that, but I do. There is a long story to go along with why he irritates me, and maybe I will elaborate one day when I ahve nothing else to write about. (aren't you lucky)

There you go - 7 random things about me that I know you were wanting to know - without realizing it. Now I am supposed to tag 7 people, however, I am more laid back about tagging. Instead I will say if you read this post, and feel like replying, then you are tagged, LOL. If you do post 7 random things about yourself, be sure to let me know in my comments so that I can come and check them out and learn more about you.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm with you on the socks and shoes. I love being barefoot. But in winter I resort to slip-ons. With the snow and all it gets cold.

Honduras Sprout said...

You are one crazy lady! And not just because of the 7 random things. I have always wondered what the mind of a woman that raises mega families is like. It's just, well, AMAZING that you can do it. I hope everything is going okay with the new arrival and you're getting some rest too.

LaGringaMasBella said...

I've had a HGH too. Congrats on winning something! I never win anything either but I can't wait to see what ya get; I hope it's something really nice.

And a great big CONGRATS on the baby. I hope that everything goes smooth for you and that your recovery will be speedy.

Write a note to yourself to stop entering those baby lotteries. LOL!