Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I won!!! I won!!!!

I am so excited - I won something. I never win anything. Except maybe the baby lottery, and it seems there, the winning never ends. LOL. (can you believe I basically have been pregnant since April 2002 - sheesh, no wonder why I feel about 200 months pregnant)

On one of the blogs that I read regularly The Rocking Pony, there was a contest, and I found out today that I won.

I can't wait to get my suprise in the mail - and as soon as I do, I will post a picture of it and tell you all about it.

Karen also has a store, amazingly enough called The Rocking Pony, Hip Handmades for Tiny Tots. You should check it out. She has some awesome things on there. (Two of my favorites are the Chenille Koto Oriental Baby Blanket, and the Vintage Truck Chenille Baby Boy Blanket.

Be sure to check out Karens blog as well as her store!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are just the sweetest! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Just came across your site. Congrats on winning.